Philabundance seeks to end hunger by rescuing good food that would otherwise go to waste and distributing it to those facing food insecurity.
Generocity Coverage (50 posts)
- In a changing city, Germantown still has men who care
- Beyond the pivot: Which organizations have used COVID as an accelerant for transformation?
- Here are 37+ organizations to donate to during #GivingTuesday (or, really, any day)
- The best and brightest: Here is Leadership Philadelphia’s 2020-2021 Keepers cohort
- Using tech to meet food pantry needs in Philly’s Northeast
- COVID-19 has boosted food-related philanthropy, but for how long?