Philabundance seeks to end hunger by rescuing good food that would otherwise go to waste and distributing it to those facing food insecurity.
Generocity Coverage (43 posts)
- Power moves: Stefanie Arck-Baynes has moved from Philabundance to Benefits Data Trust
- Power moves: Loree D. Jones has been named the CEO of Philabundance
- Frontline providers can’t strike, so here is how you can help them shut down COVID-19
- Resource list: Food in the time of COVID-19
- New nonprofit connects life science pros to poverty-fighting volunteer opps
- Money Matters: More than $1.5M invested in workforce development, specialized training