Philabundance seeks to end hunger by rescuing good food that would otherwise go to waste and distributing it to those facing food insecurity.
Generocity Coverage (45 posts)
- COVID-19 has boosted food-related philanthropy, but for how long?
- Philadelphia’s rush to reconcile
- Power moves: Stefanie Arck-Baynes has moved from Philabundance to Benefits Data Trust
- Power moves: Loree D. Jones has been named the CEO of Philabundance
- Frontline providers can’t strike, so here is how you can help them shut down COVID-19
- Resource list: Food in the time of COVID-19