(Photo by Jeanette Lloyd)
Tomorrow, 19 companies and nonprofits will be in one place looking to meet talented, mission-minded individuals.
What does that mean? It’s time for our second annual jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW!
Here’s how to make the most of your experience:
- Bring lots of résumés — You’ll want to bring enough for all 19 organizations, but also a few extras as we’ll have 100+ attendees to network with and you’ll be able to have your résumé reviewed by Throw Like a Woman Consulting with Social Impact.
- Look profesh — You’ll be able to get a jazzed up headshot to really boost your LinkedIn profile, thanks to RHD FaSST/Connections.
- Come hungry — Corporate meal delivery service Foodee will be there with some light snacks.
HIRING ORGANIZATIONS (find a job!)
- RHD FaSST/Connections
- SPIN Inc.
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos
- City of Philadelphia Office of Innovation and Technology
- GoodCompany Ventures
- String Theory Schools
- Think Company
- Message Agency
VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATIONS (find volunteer opportunities!)
From our Partners
- Philadelphia Fight
- Episcopal Community Services
- Dignity Housing
- Coded by Kids
- Bethesda Project
- Ralson Center
- Delaware River City Corporation
- City CoHo
- Spruce Foundation
From our Partners
On the Market: 63 jobs that invite you to make a new start in the new year
On the market: 32 jobs openings from museums to unions to youth-serving organizations
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
On the market: 29 openings at nonprofits large and small
To create good jobs for Philadelphians, now is the time to do everything
Looking for a nonprofit job? Looking to hire? 5 tips from Omar Woodard and Farrah Parkes
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity