(Photo by Jeanette Lloyd)
Tomorrow, 19 companies and nonprofits will be in one place looking to meet talented, mission-minded individuals.
What does that mean? It’s time for our second annual jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW!
Here’s how to make the most of your experience:
- Bring lots of résumés — You’ll want to bring enough for all 19 organizations, but also a few extras as we’ll have 100+ attendees to network with and you’ll be able to have your résumé reviewed by Throw Like a Woman Consulting with Social Impact.
- Look profesh — You’ll be able to get a jazzed up headshot to really boost your LinkedIn profile, thanks to RHD FaSST/Connections.
- Come hungry — Corporate meal delivery service Foodee will be there with some light snacks.
HIRING ORGANIZATIONS (find a job!)
- RHD FaSST/Connections
- SPIN Inc.
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos
- City of Philadelphia Office of Innovation and Technology
- GoodCompany Ventures
- String Theory Schools
- Think Company
- Message Agency
VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATIONS (find volunteer opportunities!)
From our Partners
- Philadelphia Fight
- Episcopal Community Services
- Dignity Housing
- Coded by Kids
- Bethesda Project
- Ralson Center
- Delaware River City Corporation
- City CoHo
- Spruce Foundation
From our Partners
INTER/VIEW 2020 on July 22 is now virtual and a featured PTW20 Virtual event
Former and current Penn students launch ‘I Lost My Job To Coronavirus’ website
On the market: 46 nonprofit opportunities to fuel your excitement
Motivadas y ambiciosas: Estas estudiantes de Kensington Health Sciences Academy están listas para el futuro
On the market: This is the new normal during COVID-19 and the stay-at-home order
Have you ever been to a virtual career fair centered on social impact?
On the market: 24 openings across the nonprofit sector
Driven and ambitious: Kensington Health Sciences Academy students ready themselves for the future
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity