(Photo by J. Fusco for VISIT PHILADEPHIA)
On the Market is a column where we highlight noteworthy job openings. Want to be featured on our jobs board? Check out generocity.org/jobs.
The John Templeton Foundation has an opening for an officer of planning and evaluation. The West Conshohocken-based organization cracked the list of top U.S. funders giving globally in October, coming in at #26.
The Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia, is looking for a program manager. In addition to programming, the manager will be involved in member engagement and efforts to advance diversity, equity and inclusion.
PennFuture is looking to fill the position of director of communications. The organization, which has offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh and Mt. Pocono, seeks a high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about environmental protection and conservation issues.
The National Liberty Museum is looking for a marketing manager to oversee strategy for all of its marketing efforts, including communications, website and public relations. The museum “brings liberty to life through stories of people whose character and courage have expanded liberty for all” — so, civic engagement enthusiasts only.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia has several positions available, including major gift officer, assistant development officer and associate director of corporate and foundation relations.
- Philadelphia Folklore Project seeks an executive director; applications are being accepted through April 15.
- Resolve Philadelphia is hiring a project editor.
- The Attic Youth Center is looking for a development director.
- Urban Tree Connection is accepting applications for community education and outreach coordinator and community land stewardship coordinator positions through March 15.
- Mighty Writers South is looking for a toddler teacher.
From our Partners
From our Partners
There’s a grant for that: 6 opportunities available from late May to mid-June, and on a rolling basis
Charitable giving: Are the rich really stingier than the rest of us?
Controller Rebecca Rhynhart releases analysis of proposed 2021 budget, and offers an alternative
¿Cómo preparamos a estudiantes sin ninguna historia familiar de educación universitaria?
Research brief: New tool to measure gender bias in the workplace may help finally eliminate it
Power moves: Arun Prabhakaran resigns from DA’s office to become executive VP at Urban Affairs Coalition
What does Friday the 13th have to do with homelessness?
How do we prepare first-generation graduates for college?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity