(Photo by J. Fusco for VISIT PHILADEPHIA)
On the Market is a column where we highlight noteworthy job openings. Want to be featured on our jobs board? Check out generocity.org/jobs.
The John Templeton Foundation has an opening for an officer of planning and evaluation. The West Conshohocken-based organization cracked the list of top U.S. funders giving globally in October, coming in at #26.
The Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia, is looking for a program manager. In addition to programming, the manager will be involved in member engagement and efforts to advance diversity, equity and inclusion.
PennFuture is looking to fill the position of director of communications. The organization, which has offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh and Mt. Pocono, seeks a high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about environmental protection and conservation issues.
The National Liberty Museum is looking for a marketing manager to oversee strategy for all of its marketing efforts, including communications, website and public relations. The museum “brings liberty to life through stories of people whose character and courage have expanded liberty for all” — so, civic engagement enthusiasts only.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia has several positions available, including major gift officer, assistant development officer and associate director of corporate and foundation relations.
- Philadelphia Folklore Project seeks an executive director; applications are being accepted through April 15.
- Resolve Philadelphia is hiring a project editor.
- The Attic Youth Center is looking for a development director.
- Urban Tree Connection is accepting applications for community education and outreach coordinator and community land stewardship coordinator positions through March 15.
- Mighty Writers South is looking for a toddler teacher.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Council of Economic Advisers’ proposed solutions to homelessness will actively harm people
On the Market: 29 openings at museums, agencies and nonprofits big and small
Opinion: A safe injection site will not be good for Kensington. Things will get worse
JEVS+SNHU partnership is creating affordable, flexible degree programs for Philly
Counting down the top 10 stories of all time at Generocity
Hey, nonprofit pros —watch your language
Opinion: Most of the people who want Safehouse in Kensington do not live there
How PHMC enables employees to turn their passion into purpose
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity