(Photo by J. Fusco for VISIT PHILADEPHIA)
On the Market is a column where we highlight noteworthy job openings. Want to be featured on our jobs board? Check out generocity.org/jobs.
The John Templeton Foundation has an opening for an officer of planning and evaluation. The West Conshohocken-based organization cracked the list of top U.S. funders giving globally in October, coming in at #26.
The Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia, is looking for a program manager. In addition to programming, the manager will be involved in member engagement and efforts to advance diversity, equity and inclusion.
PennFuture is looking to fill the position of director of communications. The organization, which has offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh and Mt. Pocono, seeks a high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about environmental protection and conservation issues.
The National Liberty Museum is looking for a marketing manager to oversee strategy for all of its marketing efforts, including communications, website and public relations. The museum “brings liberty to life through stories of people whose character and courage have expanded liberty for all” — so, civic engagement enthusiasts only.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia has several positions available, including major gift officer, assistant development officer and associate director of corporate and foundation relations.
- Philadelphia Folklore Project seeks an executive director; applications are being accepted through April 15.
- Resolve Philadelphia is hiring a project editor.
- The Attic Youth Center is looking for a development director.
- Urban Tree Connection is accepting applications for community education and outreach coordinator and community land stewardship coordinator positions through March 15.
- Mighty Writers South is looking for a toddler teacher.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Power Moves: Jasmine Sessoms joins Community College of Philadelphia
Teach your children well: A sense of community and intergenerational appeal are key to this event’s success
How PHMC enables employees to turn their passion into purpose
PA Humanities Council helps communities reclaim their stories
Philadelphia Youth Network seeks proposals for summer employment programs
#ProTip: Stop saying you want to give back
‘Homegrown’ leadership is the way to make meaningful change in communities
Nonprofits and startups can win up to $360K at the WeWork Creator Awards
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity