(Photo by J. Fusco for VISIT PHILADEPHIA)
On the Market is a column where we highlight noteworthy job openings. Want to be featured on our jobs board? Check out generocity.org/jobs.
The John Templeton Foundation has an opening for an officer of planning and evaluation. The West Conshohocken-based organization cracked the list of top U.S. funders giving globally in October, coming in at #26.
The Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia, is looking for a program manager. In addition to programming, the manager will be involved in member engagement and efforts to advance diversity, equity and inclusion.
PennFuture is looking to fill the position of director of communications. The organization, which has offices in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh and Mt. Pocono, seeks a high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about environmental protection and conservation issues.
The National Liberty Museum is looking for a marketing manager to oversee strategy for all of its marketing efforts, including communications, website and public relations. The museum “brings liberty to life through stories of people whose character and courage have expanded liberty for all” — so, civic engagement enthusiasts only.
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia has several positions available, including major gift officer, assistant development officer and associate director of corporate and foundation relations.
- Philadelphia Folklore Project seeks an executive director; applications are being accepted through April 15.
- Resolve Philadelphia is hiring a project editor.
- The Attic Youth Center is looking for a development director.
- Urban Tree Connection is accepting applications for community education and outreach coordinator and community land stewardship coordinator positions through March 15.
- Mighty Writers South is looking for a toddler teacher.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Another day, another scandal. How should nonprofits assess and address public controversies?
Power moves: Jen Weikert named executive director of Covenant House Pennsylvania
41 must-attend social impact events in Philly
During Tech in Action Day, all the participants teach and learn
Veterans guide: Where Philly veterans can get help with benefits, clothing, housing, legal assistance, and more
Power moves: 10 top level moves and recent hires
Coffee and company help these veterans confront trauma, keep loneliness at bay
ECS has been tackling Philly’s social issues for nearly 150 years. Now, its new focus is intergenerational poverty
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity